Murray Bridge Racing Club
Carlton Draught Murray Bridge Gold Cup
The Carlton Draught Murray Bridge Gold Cup is always a fantastic day of quality racing, fashion and entertainment.
Win a '10-day trip of a Lifetime' valued at $10,000 by entering the Myer Fashions On The Field at the Carlton Draught Murray Bridge Gold Cup raceday being held on Friday 19 October 2018.
Gifford Hill Development
Trainer allotments available.
Register your interest!
• Up to 60 equine community title allotments available for owners to live and train horses
• Average allotment size approximately 5000m2
• Pricing for the allotments range from the low to mid $200’000’s subject to the size of the allotment
For more information, please contact - email@example.com
Murray Bridge Racing Club has a range of different events and races to suit every mood and occasion.
- Prestige of the $100,000 Murray Bridge Gold Cup
- Christmas Cup Raceday where Christmas parties are held and Santa visits on the first Sunday of December
- Family social event of the year with the Stable Stars Family Fun Day held on Sunday 27 January 2019
Murray Bridge racecourse is situated 78km from Adelaide, approximately 45minutes down the SE Freeway. With a large undercover betting ring, fine cafeteria, numerous bars, pleasant lawned surrounds and trees for shade, patrons are made to feel very welcome on race day.
There's nothing like a day at The Races.
Murray Bridge Racing Club was established in 1899, and held its first race meeting at its current location on Maurice Road on July 25th 1914 . The Murray Bridge Racecourse is situated within 3 kms of the luscious banks of the Murray River.
Murray Bridge Equine and Village Development
Work has not only commenced but is progressing rapidly on the Raceday Stalls at Gifford Hill. These Raceday Stalls will be the first undercover stalls in South Australia.
In May 2005 the Murray Bridge Racing Club announced plans for relocation of it facilities to a new site. The concept plan included an equine precinct which would surround a world's best practice training facility. The precinct would include various services which would enhance the development.
Thoroughbred Racing SA signed an innovative agreement with the Murray Bridge Racing Club (MBRC) in 2008 to facilitate the next stage in the Club’s plans for a multi-million dollar racecourse, training facility and equine precinct along with a residential development – now known as Gifford Hill.
For a preview of the concept plans click here.
The development is located approximately 50 minutes drive from the Adelaide CBD. The MBRC has negotiated the support of the SA Government, the thoroughbred racing industry and the local community for the rezoning of land consistent with the Government’s 30 year Growth Plan, to accommodate residential, local retail and community centres, equine commercial, recreation and open space areas, all integrated with the proposed new racecourse and thoroughbred training centre.
|Club Polo Shirts||$30.00|
|Club Stubby Holders||$8.00|
|Club Logo Etched Wine Glasses||$5.00|
To order please email or telephone the Office:
firstname.lastname@example.org or (08) 8532 2310.
Gifford Hill Racecourse
Trainer Allotments available.
Register your interest!
- Up to 60 equine community title allotments available for owners to live and train horses
- Average allotment size approximately 5000m2
- Pricing for the allotments range from the low to mid $200’000’s subject to the size of the allotment
To register your interest or for more information please sign up to the Gilford Hill Racecourse Development mailing list: