Digital Marketing & Social Media Coordinator
An exciting opportunity to join Thoroughbred Racing SA Ltd, the governing body for thoroughbred racing in South Australia, as Digital Marketing & Social Media Coordinator.
A unique chance to work across, social media, website and email marketing. Working with a dynamic team and closely linked to the content writer and graphic designer to post content on all digital platforms to grow awareness and encourage audience engagement.
You will need to be a self-starter with a can-do attitude. In return, you'll join an exciting industry, full of opportunity and challenges, which also provides a flexible work environment.
Within this role you will be responsible for;
- Monitoring and developing existing social media channels and exploring potential new channels
- Responsible for scheduling all digital content including Facebook, Instagram and Twitter as well as website and blog posts
- Manage social media and content plans as required
- Reporting and reviewing social media and digital performance
- Supporting the ongoing development and maintenance of company websites and working with external website agency when required
- Responsible for maintaining and updating company intranet via Microsoft SharePoint
- Managing all email marketing campaigns and associated databases including CRM systems
- Assisting Racing Clubs with social media advice and website updates
To be successful in this position you must possess;
- Strong proven experience in a similar role
- Sound analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong knowledge of all aspects of social media including paid social media advertising
- Experience with social media, email marketing, web content management systems and other digital technologies
- Experience with Microsoft SharePoint, HubSpot (CRM) and WordPress (CMS)
- A working knowledge of video production and editing for digital platforms desirable
- The ability to self-manage projects to meet strict deadline
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work effectively within a small team
- Creative thinking
Whilst not essential, a knowledge of, and passion for, thoroughbred racing would be highly regarded.
Applications in word format should be forwarded to email@example.com by 5.00pm ACDT on Wednesday 15 July, 2020.
Due to the high level of applications anticipated for this role, only successful candidates will be contacted.